Chemistry, Computers, Perl Programming
- My CV (also as pdf, rtf, and text)
- My page at the University of Basel - Information about some of my current and recent research projects.
- PerlMol - Perl Modules for Molecular Chemistry - I'm the founder of this project. The goal is to make "molecular munging" easy by providing Perl file I/O modules and tools such as substructure search, bond and ring perception, coordinate generation, etc.
- My CPAN Directory - I'm know in CPAN as "ITUB"
- AnnoCPAN - Annotated CPAN documentation - Another of my Perl projects; a website that allows users to add notes next to the documents for their favorite modules
- OSET - Organic Synthesis Exploration Tool - A program I wrote for my undergraduate thesis (mostly in C)
- elem - a program for elemental analysis - A little C program I wrote for interpreting elemental analysis results using brute force.
- Becas México - Consejos para mexicanos que quieren hacer un posgrado en el extranjero.
- Picture gallery
- The story of the ring
- Irish Chronicles (in Spanish)
- Geek posters announcing our engagement
- La aventura formidable del hombrecillo indomable